Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Fellowship Position in Perinatal and Women’s Mental Health Asher Center
- Congratulations to Dr. Suena Massey on her promotion to Associate Professor!
- Dr. Inger Burnett-Zeigler has been selected to participate in the NIH 16th Annual Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research/National Heart Lung and Blood Institute Summer Institute on Randomized Behavioral Clinical Trials held in July.
- Dr. Jackie Gollan's research was featured as the CE article in the Illinois Psychological Association's Newsletter, 'The Illinois Psychologist' (Winter Edition).
- Emily Pinheiro, Asher Center Senior Research Coordinator, was accepted to MD/PhD program at Northwestern to begin August 2016.
- SAVE THE DATE for the 2017 Perinatal Mental Health Conference, Nov 7-10, 2017
- What is Postpartum Psychosis? - Katherine L. Wisner, MD, MS, interview with WTTW Chicago
- Congratulations to Sheehan Fisher, PhD, on his promotion to Assistant Professor!
- Dr. Crystal Clark has an OPED in Publication in Pacific Standard, You're Pregnant: What Do You Know About the Medication You are Taking?
- Dr. Crystal Clark is quoted in the Guardian regarding the practice of placentophagy.