Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Dr. Gollan presenting webinar - Using Behavioral Activation Treatment to Treat Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Dr. Dorothy Sit's article "Adjunctive Bright Light Therapy for Bipolar Depression: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Fellowship Position in Perinatal and Women’s Mental Health Asher Center
- Dr. Jackie Gollan's research was featured as the CE article in the Illinois Psychological Association's Newsletter, 'The Illinois Psychologist' (Winter Edition).
- Elizabeth Waldron and Dr. Inger Burnett-Zeigler - A Systematic Review of the Demographic Characteristics of Participants in US-Based Randomized Controlled Trials of Mindfulness-Based interventions
- Treating Perinatal Mood Disorders Using Behavioral Activation Psychotherapy by Dr. Jackie Gollan
- Dr. Jackie Gollan is quoted - Kai with Soul: Activity week cooking gives students take home skills
- Dr. Jackie Gollan is quoted in Well + Good - 4 Ways to Help a Loved One Who’s Coping with Depression
- Dr. Wisner in The Hill - Staying engaged in women's health is fundamental to our society