Research Day is a campus-wide event to promote faculty and trainee development through the sharing of exciting research and conversation with colleagues. Junior faculty are especially encouraged to submit abstracts and to network and exchange ideas with Feinberg faculty. Research Day also provides an opportunity to learn about the Research Cores and the full spectrum of support they provide for clinical and basic science research.
- CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: From February 3 to 5:00 p.m. on March 3, 2015, we are accepting abstracts for the 11th Annual Lewis Landsberg Research Day. Abstracts must be submitted online and follow the recommended template.
- ARCC Community-Engaged Research Partnership Award is now accepting nominations. Nominations are due February 20.
- Research Day will be held on Thursday, April 2, 2015 on the Chicago campus. Events will take place in the Robert H. Lurie Research Building, and in Northwestern Memorial Hospital's Conference Center in the Feinberg Pavilion
- Use PlanIt Purple to add Research Day to your calendar
- Read a recap of Research Day 2014 and watch a video
- See a list of all 2014 winners, including presenter, title, and PI
- 2014 photos are now available
Save the date: The next Research Day is slated for Thursday, April 2, 2015.
See lists of all previous poster session winners (2008 to 2014).
View all 350+ submitted 2014 abstracts.
2014 Research Day photos have been posted on Flickr.
A video recap is available on YouTube.
Have a question? Contact the Research Office.