About Research Day
Research Day is a campus-wide event to promote faculty and trainee development through sharing of exciting research and conversation with colleagues. Junior faculty are especially encouraged to submit abstracts and to network and exchange ideas with Feinberg faculty. Research Day also provides an opportunity to learn about the Research Cores and the full spectrum of support they provide for clinical and basic science research.
- Read a recap of Research Day 2014 and watch a video
- See a list of all 2014 winners, including presenter, title, and PI
- 2014 photos are now available
- Share your feedback with the Research Day team! Take the Research Day survey
- Several posters were left behind at Research Day. Please contact email@example.com to claim yours.
Save the date: The next Research Day is slated for Thursday, April 2, 2015.
See lists of all previous poster session winners.
View all 350+ submitted 2014 abstracts.
2014 Research Day photos have been posted on Flickr.
A video recap is available on YouTube.
Have a question? Contact the Research Office.
This page last updated Apr 10, 2014