The Analytical BioNanoTechnology Equipment Core (ANTEC) houses research equipment for the evaluation of materials and biological preparations in the bionanotechnology laboratory. The core primarily serves Northwestern University researchers, and is open for visiting scientists and local industry researchers.
- Cytation3 Automated Microscope Plate Reader, BioTek Inc.
- Zetasizer Nano ZSP, Malvern Inc.
- Lyophilizers FreeZone 6 and 6 Pplus, Labconco
- Gel & Animal Imaging System In-Vivo F, Bruker Inc.
- Azure300, Chemiluminescent Gel Imager, VWR
- Real-Time PCR I-cycler CFX-Connect, Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Microplate Reader SpectraMax M5, Molecular Devices
- Centrifuge Sorvall X1R, ThermoFisher
All manuscripts and grants presenting work supported by this core should include the following acknowledgement:
"[Insert service provided] was performed in the Analytical BioNanoTechnology Equipment Core of the Simpson Querrey Institute at Northwestern University. The U.S. Army Research Office, the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, and Northwestern University provided funding to develop this facility, and ongoing support is being received from the Soft and Hybrid Nanotechnology Experimental (SHyNE) Resource (NSF NNCI-1542205)."
303 E. Superior St, 11th floor
Chicago IL 60611