Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago ranks as one of the top children's hospitals nationwide.
Northwestern University is an educational and research institution. The faculty of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine provide clinical patient care through affiliated hospitals and practice plans. Northwestern Medicine, the shared vision of the medical school and Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, is focused on improving how care is provided, accelerating breakthrough research, and fostering an environment of academic excellence that supports the training of outstanding caregivers.
For more information on patient care or to find a physician, please visit the web sites of our affiliated hospitals and practice groups:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Pediatric Faculty Foundation
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Cook County Bureau of Health Services
- MacNeal Health Network
- Methodist Hospitals
- Norwegian American Hospital
This page last updated May 7, 2014