Our graduates will demonstrate awareness of the overall healthcare delivery system, as well as the system of care in each of their clinical settings, and will demonstrate the ability to work as an effective member of the healthcare team.
- Describe healthcare finance and delivery in various healthcare systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
- Demonstrate positive teamwork attitudes and skills during coursework, clinical care and research activities.
- Describe the roles of non-physician interprofessional team members and work effectively with care providers to provide the best patient care.
- Demonstrate skills in transitioning care from one clinical team member to another within and between healthcare systems, paying particular attention to unique patient needs.