- Transcripts (official and unofficial)
- Letter of good academic standing
- Jury duty deferral
- USLME exam registration
- Loan deferment forms
- Billing summaries and projections of future payments
- Registering for courses outside of Feinberg
- Registration hold assistance
(student health, student accounts)
- M3 clerkship changes
- M4 clerkship changes
- Credit form for away elective
- M4 elective evaluation form
- Certificate of malpractice insurance
- Request credit for research
- Request a copy of your Dean's letter (MSPE)
Feinberg School of Medicine
Registration and Records
303 E. Chicago Ave., Ward 1-003
Chicago, IL 60611
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For inquiries regarding course and clerkship registration and changes, official rosters, grade reporting on transcripts, degree credit, enrollment certification for deferment forms, postponement of jury duty, school portion of extramural applications and any accompanying letters and documentation.
Academic Records Assistant
For inquiries regarding student transcript, copy of diploma, verification, state licensure forms and National Boards applications.
Visiting Student Programs
For inquiries regarding visiting students from away institutions.