Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine partners with individuals and organizations that have values and passions similar to our own. These stories showcase Feinberg’s work with these people.
- In 2011, Jason established Run4Papa with a mission to bring global awareness to curing dementia. Since then, he has raised over $190,000 in support of research at Northwestern's CNADC.
- The Lois Insolia ALS Clinic at Northwestern Medicine opened in July 1986 thanks to a generous gift from the Insolia family through the Les Turner ALS Foundation.
- Wendy and Glen Miller recently made a $1.25 million commitment to support the Glen & Wendy Miller Alzheimer’s Family Support Program at Northwestern.
- Since September 2014, nearly 600 faculty members have participated and have made more than $2 million in total contributions to the medical school through the Faculty Campaign.
- On Wednesday, April 6, the Department of Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine hosted the 11th Annual Donald L. Levin, MD, Lecture.
All Partners Stories
- Mar 2016Betty Hahneman Kolb, ’52 MD, ’56 GME, has remained closely connected with Feinberg since graduating over 60 years ago. Her philanthropic generosity has been instrumental in advancing global health education.
- Mar 2016Through their generosity, the Spaks have created the endowed Theodore and Rosalind Spak Resident Research and Education Fund, which supports breakthrough spine research.