Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine partners with individuals and organizations that have values and passions similar to our own. These stories showcase Feinberg’s work with these people.
- In 2011, Jason established Run4Papa with a mission to bring global awareness to curing dementia. Since then, he has raised over $190,000 in support of research at Northwestern's CNADC.
- The Lois Insolia ALS Clinic at Northwestern Medicine opened in July 1986 thanks to a generous gift from the Insolia family through the Les Turner ALS Foundation.
- Wendy and Glen Miller recently made a $1.25 million commitment to support the Glen & Wendy Miller Alzheimer’s Family Support Program at Northwestern.
- Since September 2014, nearly 600 faculty members have participated and have made more than $2 million in total contributions to the medical school through the Faculty Campaign.
- On Wednesday, April 6, the Department of Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine hosted the 11th Annual Donald L. Levin, MD, Lecture.