Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine partners with individuals and organizations that have values and passions similar to our own. These stories showcase Feinberg’s work with these people.
- On May 2, the Sarcoma Foundation of America visited the Lurie Cancer Center to present a check for $33,000, representing the proceeds from the 2016 Race to Cure Sarcoma.
- On April 11, a new Science Club Laboratory was unveiled at a ribbon cutting hosted by the True Value Boys and Girls Clubs of Chicago Science Club with The Driskill Foundation and the Science in Society program at Northwestern University.
- In 2011, Jason established Run4Papa with a mission to bring global awareness to curing dementia. Since then, he has raised over $190,000 in support of research at Northwestern's CNADC.
- The Lois Insolia ALS Clinic at Northwestern Medicine opened in July 1986 thanks to a generous gift from the Insolia family through the Les Turner ALS Foundation.
- Wendy and Glen Miller recently made a $1.25 million commitment to support the Glen & Wendy Miller Alzheimer’s Family Support Program at Northwestern.
All Partners Stories
- Aug 2016Since September 2014, nearly 600 faculty members have participated and have made more than $2 million in total contributions to the medical school through the Faculty Campaign.