Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine partners with individuals and organizations that have values and passions similar to our own. These stories showcase Feinberg’s work with these people.
- On May 4, members of the George M. Eisenberg Foundation for Charities gathered with Feinberg leadership to celebrate the naming of the George M. Eisenberg Gallery.
- The Les Turner ALS Foundation, a 30+ year philanthropic partner of Feinberg, held its annual “Hope Through Caring” Gala on February 24 at the Loews Hotel.
- On December 21, board members of The H Foundation presented Dr. Leonidas C. Platanias with their largest contribution yet to support the Lurie Cancer Center.
- On October 23, Barbara and Bruce Jacobson, co-founders of Campaign 2 Save Lives, presented Jessica Altman, MD, and Olga Frankfurt, MD, co-directors of the Leukemia Translational Research Program (LTRP), with a check for $30,000 to further their research, patient treatment, and care.
- Ann Suker Potter ’82 and Stephen N. Potter, ’82 MBA, have been supporting areas across Northwestern since the mid-1980s, when they made their first gift of $150 to support scholarships. In January 2017, the couple documented a $1 million bequest to benefit the Jacob R. Suker, MD, Professorship in Medical Education at Feinberg.
All Partners Stories
- Alumnus John Flanagan Establishes Stone Professorship in Honor of His Longtime Northwestern PhysicianAug 2017John R. Flanagan, ’58 MBA, recently made an extraordinary gift to establish the Neil J. Stone, MD, Professorship at Feinberg.
- Aug 2017On July 18, members of The Lynn Sage Foundation gathered on the Feinberg campus to celebrate another year of high-impact support for cancer research at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.
- Jul 2017On June 26, Jan Gierlach of Barrington, Illinois, presented Leonidas C. Platanias, MD, PhD, with a check for $206,991.85, which is one third of the proceeds he raised earlier this year biking across the country.