The paths between discoveries and new treatments can be shortened with the help of philanthropy. Your gifts help transform basic research into clinical trials, promise into progress, and medical research into treatments and cures.
The future of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is bright thanks to donor giving. Learn about how donor support is contributing to the future of Feinberg educational opportunities, research facilities, and breakthroughs in patient care.
- Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation Commits $1.5 Million to Fund GI OncoSET Program at Lurie Cancer CenterThe Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation, a longtime supporter of gastrointestinal (GI) cancer research at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, recently announced a commitment of $1.5 million to renew its support of Northwestern and to establish the Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation GI Cancer OncoSET Program at the Lurie Cancer Center.
- On Saturday, July 29, friends and supporters of The H Foundation came together to support breakthrough cancer research at the 17th Annual Goombay Bash Presented by Axion Risk Management Strategies.
- On May 19, more than 430 friends and supporters of the NBTI gathered for the eighth annual Minds Matter Benefit Dinner.
- On May 15, faculty within the Lurie Cancer Center and the Department of Dermatology at Feinberg presented a panel discussion on advances in melanoma detection and treatment to supporters and friends of Northwestern Medicine.
- On Saturday, April 29, nearly 200 members of the Nathan Smith Davis Society at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine came together to mingle, celebrate, and be recognized for their commitment to the medical school.
All Future Stories
- May 2017Nearly 200 generous alumni, faculty, and friends of the medical school joined student scholars to commemorate a banner year of support for scholarships and for Feinberg medical students.
- Mar 2017The Les Turner ALS Foundation, a 30+ year philanthropic partner of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, held its annual “Hope Through Caring” Gala on February 25 at the Loews Hotel Chicago.
- Nov 2016On November 3, nearly 60 members of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine faculty joined vice president for Medical Affairs and Lewis Landsberg Dean Eric G. Neilson, MD, for a spirited and collegial gathering where they were recognized for their membership in the prestigious Nathan Smith Davis Society.
- Oct 2016On October 20, faculty, trainees, and supporters interested in the future of primary care medicine gathered in Method Atrium for the inaugural Davee Foundation Endowed Lecture on the Future of Primary Care Medicine.
- Oct 2016A record-breaking 300 patients, physicians, medical trainees, and supporters of the Global Health Initiative (GHI) Fund at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine gathered on October 4 at The Peninsula Chicago to celebrate the GHI and the impact of philanthropy over the past year.