The paths between discoveries and new treatments can be shortened with the help of philanthropy. Your gifts help transform basic research into clinical trials, promise into progress, and medical research into treatments and cures.
The future of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is bright thanks to donor giving. Learn about how donor support is contributing to the future of Feinberg educational opportunities, research facilities, and breakthroughs in patient care.
- A new $10 million gift from University trustees and supporters Louis A. Simpson ’58 and Kimberly K. Querrey will create a center at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine to study the effects of environment on the activation and expression of genes.
- More than 100 investigators, physicians, nurses, and patients gathered recently for the 7th Annual Les Turner Symposium on ALS and NeuroRepair, held at Northwestern Medicine Prentice Women’s Hospital.
- On October 25, over 200 Northwestern alumni, parents, faculty, and staff gathered at the iconic Mark Hopkins Hotel on Nob Hill in San Francisco, California, to hear about Northwestern's interdisciplinary global health work and to celebrate the launch of the Campaign for the Institute for Global Health.
- On September 26, nearly 300 patients, physicians, medical trainees, and supporters of the Global Health Initiative (GHI) Fund at Feinberg came together at The Peninsula Chicago to celebrate impact.
- On June 8, members of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine community gathered for the third annual James and Bessie Pappas Lecture in Ophthalmology.
All Future Stories
- Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation Commits $1.5 Million to Fund GI OncoSET Program at Lurie Cancer CenterJun 2017The Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation, a longtime supporter of gastrointestinal (GI) cancer research at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, recently announced a commitment of $1.5 million to renew its support of Northwestern and to establish the Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation GI Cancer OncoSET Program at the Lurie Cancer Center.
- Aug 2017On Saturday, July 29, friends and supporters of The H Foundation came together to support breakthrough cancer research at the 17th Annual Goombay Bash Presented by Axion Risk Management Strategies.
- Jul 2017On May 19, more than 430 friends and supporters of the NBTI gathered for the eighth annual Minds Matter Benefit Dinner.
- May 2017On May 15, faculty within the Lurie Cancer Center and the Department of Dermatology at Feinberg presented a panel discussion on advances in melanoma detection and treatment to supporters and friends of Northwestern Medicine.
- May 2017On Saturday, April 29, nearly 200 members of the Nathan Smith Davis Society at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine came together to mingle, celebrate, and be recognized for their commitment to the medical school.
- May 2017Nearly 200 generous alumni, faculty, and friends of the medical school joined student scholars to commemorate a banner year of support for scholarships and for Feinberg medical students.
- Mar 2017The Les Turner ALS Foundation, a 30+ year philanthropic partner of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, held its annual “Hope Through Caring” Gala on February 25 at the Loews Hotel Chicago.