You, members of our dedicated faculty, are deeply valued resources in advancing our research, educational, and clinical service missions. On a daily basis, you provide critical support through your commitment of time and philanthropy to ensure the success of our academic medical center.
As an integral part of We Will. The Campaign for Northwestern Medicine, we are asking every member of the Feinberg faculty to participate in the Faculty Giving Campaign to support our school’s and your key mission areas. As we continue our ascent among the top academic medical centers, it will take significant fundraising to advance our institutional priorities while supporting departmental growth across our enterprise.
- Read more about several individuals who have made gifts to the Faculty Campaign.
- See a list of faculty who have made gifts between September 1, 2014, and August 30, 2016.
- Make your gift online today.
|Dr. Neil Stone|
“I support the medical school and the Faculty Campaign because Northwestern matters to me. The University and medical center have helped to shape my life and career as an academic physician and as a proud faculty member and alumnus,” said Neil Stone, ’68 MD, ’74 GME, ’75 GME, who serves as the Robert Bonow, MD, Professor of Medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and as an advocate for the Faculty Campaign.
“I am happy to support this faculty fundraising effort, both as a donor and advocate, because I work here and know that the funds we provide will support breakthrough medical education and ultimately improve patient care and change people’s lives for the better."
Dr. Stone attended Northwestern as an undergraduate, medical student, resident, and fellow, and has served on the faculty for more than 40 years.
Your Gift Matters
Your donation to your department or program, your class reunion goal as an alumnus/a, or a gift across the medical school will count in this campaign. Many of you have been generous supporters of the medical school for years and we thank you for your continued contributions.
Please know that gifts at any level count during the campaign. Gifts at the following levels provide membership and special recognition where noted as a part of the Nathan Smith Davis Society:
- $1,000 or more annually* - invitation to annual Nathan Smith Davis Society reception honoring all members (*Northwestern's fiscal year is from September 1-August 31)
- $35,000 or more cumulative lifetime giving - Nathan Smith Davis Society membership in perpetuity and personalized plaque recognition in Hughes Auditorium, as well as an invitation to the annual reception
- $1,000,000 or more cumulative lifetime giving - recognition as a part of the Nathan Smith Davis Society's Benefactor's Circle and personalized plaque recognition in Method Atrium, as well as personalized plaque recognition in Hughes Auditorium and an invitation to the annual reception
Our goal, with your help, is to rapidly increase overall faculty participation during the campaign in order to reach our $1.75 billion goal. We are deeply grateful for your support. With your help, our school will continue to shape the physicians and leaders of tomorrow. Thank you in advance for considering a gift.
Watch the videos below to learn more about We Will. The Campaign for Northwestern Medicine, as well as construction progress being made on the Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Biomedical Research Center.
Please contact Larry Kuhn for more information on the faculty giving campaign.