Over the past several years, through the efforts of the Faculty Affairs Office, NUCATSI, and several individuals, a number of new resources and approaches to improved mentoring in FSM have been developed.
These resources and approaches include:
- Regular workshop series for beginning junior faculty
- Greater emphasis on institutional and individual K awards
- Grant Writers’ Groups for faculty writing first or second NIH R or K applications
- Mock Study Sections for in-depth review and feedback on grants before submission
- New workshops to guide the development of important mentoring skills
Listed below are links to access many of these new resources.
Faculty Affairs Faculty Development Resources (including the Grant Writers’ Groups)
NUCATSI Education and Career Development Offerings
Multidisciplinary Clinical and Translational Scientists (MCTS) Scholar Grant Competition (KL2)
Mentoring Skills Workshops
Mock Study Sections
This page last updated Apr 9, 2012