Kehinde U.A. Adekola, MBBS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Hematology and Oncology)
Focus of Work
Interested in stem cell/bone marrow transplantation for malignant and non-malignant disorders, and patient outcomes after these transplants. Interested in cancer health disparities specifically in hematologic disorders. Interested in global health with improvement in outcomes for hematologic and oncologic conditions in all regions.
Education and Certification
- MBBS: University of Lagos, Medicine (2003)
- MS: Northwestern University, Clinical Investigation (2013)
- Residency: SUNY/State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Internal Medicine (2009)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Hematology-Oncology (2013)
- Fellowship: University of Texas/MD Anderson Cancer Center, Stem Cell Transplant (2014)
Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center Room 5-121
303 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Kehinde U.A. Adekola's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.