Education and Certification
- MD: Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran (1999)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Transplantation (2004)
- Internship: Brigham & Women's Hospital, General Surgery (2005)
- Residency: Washington University Medical Center, Neurological Surgery (2008)
- Residency: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2012)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan, Hematopathology (2013)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan, Molecular Genetics Pathology (2014)
Ward Building Room 3-140
303 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
View the Amir Behdad Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.