Focus of Work
My primary interests are in pediatric cardiology including pediatric echocardiography and pulmonary hypertension and its effects on the heart. I have specialized interest in evaluating heart function in children with congenital or acquired heart disease using advanced techniques including strain imaging. My research goals lie in assessment of pulmonary hypertension and establishing the best non-invasive measures of heart function in children.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Pediatric CardiologyCardiovascular ImagingPulmonary HypertensionCongenital Heart DiseaseHeart Failure
Education and Certification
- MD: Duke University (2007)
- Internship: University of Colorado Hospital, Pediatrics (2008)
- Residency: University of Colorado Hospital, Pediatrics (2010)
- Fellowship: University of Colorado Hospital, Pediatrics Cardiology (2013)
- Fellowship: University of Toronto, Canada, Pediatrics Echocardiography (2014)
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 21
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611