Sarah Courtney Bauer, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics)
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Chicago (2004)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (2007)
- Internship: University of Chicago, Pediatrics (2007)
- Fellowship: University of Chicago, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (2011)
- Board Certification: Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 16
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
View the Sarah Courtney Bauer Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.