Karl Y Bilimoria, MD, MS
John Benjamin Murphy Professor of Surgery
Focus of Work
Education and Certification
- MD: Indiana University (2003)
- MS: Northwestern University, Clinical Investigation (2008)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: National Institutes of Health (NIH), Digestive and Kidney Diseases (1999)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: American College of Surgeons, Research/Optimal Patient Care (2008)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, General Surgery (2010)
- Fellowship: MD Anderson Cancer Center, Surgical Oncology (2011)
- Board Certification: General Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 650
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the Karl Y Bilimoria Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.