Focus of Work
Dr. Siziopikou's subspecialty focus is on breast tumor markers and molecular diagnostics in breast cancer. Her research interests center around molecular markers of prognostic and predictive significance in breast cancer.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Aristotle's University of Thessaloniki (1985)
- PhD: Rush Medical College (1990)
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston (1994)
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston (1995)
- Board Certification: Anatomic Pathology
NMH/Feinberg Room Galter 7, 132O
251 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611