Focus of Work
Coronary interventions (stents, angioplasty), chronic total occlusion interventions, trans-catheter mitral valve repair, trans-catheter aortic valve replacement.
Coronary Artery InterventionValvular DiseaseMitral Valve RepairAortic Valve ReplacementVentricular Assist Devices
Education and Certification
- MD: New York University (1989)
- Residency: Yale University, Internal Medicine (1992)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan, Cardiovascular Disease (1997)
- Fellowship: University of Michigan, Interventional Cardiology (1998)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Administrative office: 312-926-2826
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 600
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Mark J Ricciardi's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.