Amir F Kagalwalla, MBBS
Focus of Work
Clinical and Research interests include Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) in pediatric populations including studying the mechanisms of fibrosis and remodeling,identifying non invasive biomarkers to assess recurrence of esophageal inflammation. Also interested and I am studying the impact of elimination diets in inducing and maintaining clinical and histological remission in children with EoE.
Provide compassionate and comprehensive care for children with gastrointestinal disorders
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MBBS: Grant Medical College, Bombay India (1976)
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics, Radiation Oncology (1978)
- Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Pediatrics (1979)
- Residency: Children's Hospital, Detroit, Pediatrics (1981)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Detroit, Pediatrics Gastroenterology (1983)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 65
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611