Focus of Work
Integrative medicine (Complementary/Alternative medicine) in pediatrics. I am board certified by the American board of Integrative Medicine (ABIOM). Having been trained/certified in Medical Acupuncture,Homeopathy, and Medical Hypnosis, I am interested in the integration of Complementary/Alternative medicine modalities along with conventional medicine to provide safe and effective ways to treat patients.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Chicago (1984)
- Residency: Michael Reese Hospital, Pediatrics (1986)
- Residency: Rush Presbyterian Saint Luke's Medical Center, Pediatrics (1987)
- Fellowship: Case Western Reserve University Hospital, Pediatrics Pulmonology (1990)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Pulmonology
Administrative office: 312-227-6260
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 43
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611