Focus of Work
Interesting in identifying and developing novel therapeutics in patients with advanced cardiac and vascular diseases.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Cardiovascular DiseasesStem CellsAmputationAngiogenesisVascular BiologyGene TherapyTransplantationClinical Trial Methodology
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Vermont (1983)
- Internship: Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center (1984)
- Residency: Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center (1986)
- Fellowship: Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center (1988)
- Fellowship: Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center (1989)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Administrative office: 312-695-0072
Administrative office: 312-503-2296
NMH/Galter Room 11-240
201 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611