This page is dedicated to M3 year (Phase 2) student information for the Class of 2018. Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Feinberg) welcomes you and wishes you a rewarding and successful academic year.
- M3 year (Phase 2) 2016-2017 academic calendar
- M4 year (Phase 3) 2017-18 academic calendar
- Class of 2018 Career Development Timeline
- Senior Elective Catalog 2015-2016
- Clerk Log log in
- Secure Storage at Off-Campus Clinical Sites
- USMLE Graduation Requirements
- Area of Scholarly Concentration
- Research Credit
M3 Year Required Clerkships and Courses
Elective Distribution Requirement
As with many medical schools, we think the value of electives is to explore a potential specialty and to “round out” your undergraduate experience. Therefore, you may only receive credit for no more than three similar electives. Completion of additional electives, deemed too similar by the respective department to be awarded degree credit, may be done as extra, not-for-credit independent study experiences. You have approximately five blocks of unscheduled time in your schedule.
Students with a personal crisis should not hesitate to call your emergency contacts at any time.
Review Feinberg's Needle Stick Policy