Site Executive Tutorial: Exporting Advanced Form Results
This tutorial will teach you how to export form results from Advanced Forms. Exporting form results will NOT delete any data, you can export as many times as you would like.
1. Log into SiteExecutive at: https://cms.feinberg.northwestern.edu/
2. Locate and select your form in the Universal Explorer (the left panel of Site Executive) under Modules, Advanced Forms
3. In the Export Tab , click on the Export Options button
4. The "Export form results" panel will appear (see picture below)
- Start Date: Enter a date, be sure to include a four digit year. Note: You can set the start date for as early as you'd like. You can also click on the calendar icon to select a date.
- End Date: Enter a date, include a four digit year. You can also click on the calendar icon to select a date.
- File Type: Select Excel Spreadsheet (or other format if desired)
- Check "Include Header Row"
- Results Destination: click on Secure Export (Download results immediately) (or other method if desired).
Then click the "Export" button
5. Once the form exporting is done, it will ask you to save the file. Select "Save" and choose where you would like to save them on your computer.
Your form results are now saved to your computer, and you can open them in Excel.
This page last updated Oct 24, 2011