Events are a great way for Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine to stay connected with graduates of our academic programs. In addition to our annual Alumni Weekend, the cornerstone of the Medical Alumni Association’s year, the medical school offers regular lectures and seminars, as well as informal and formal campus and off-campus events, many of which are open to medical school alumni.
Find details about the next Alumni Weekend.
All area alumni are invited to join alumni relations staff for casual conversation, drinks, and light fare at a local restaurant. Meet Babette Nyka, director of Alumni Relations at the medical school, network with fellow alumni, and hear about the latest news and ways to get involved with the medical school and the Medical Alumni Association. New dates will be added soon! For more details and to ensure that you receive future invitations to area events, please contact us.
- November 28—ATLANTA, GA (5:00 – 6:30 p.m.) Hudson Grille Midtown. Medical Alumni Get-Together.
RSVP for the Atlanta Get-Together.
- November 28—ATLANTA, GA (7:00 – 10:00 p.m.) McCamish Pavilion. Northwestern vs. Georgia Tech Basketball Game. Hosted in partnership with the NU Atlanta Alumni Club.
Purchase tickets for the game.
- November 29—BIRMINGHAM, AL (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.) Hot and Hot Fish Club. Medical Alumni Get-Together.
RSVP for the Birmingham Get-Together.
- Stay tuned for more events to be posted soon!
Feinberg alumni join small groups of students to discuss career paths, work-life balance, and what it's like to be a physician. Each session is held in the Lake Shore Conference Room on the 9th floor of the Rubloff Building on the Chicago Campus. Contact us if you're interested in becoming a part of this series.
- Stay tuned for more dates to be posted soon!
Find out about other Chicago-based and local events by visiting our event calendar.