Student LIFE (Look Inside Feinberg Experiences) is an innovative program providing prospective students a window into Feinberg through the lens of our students. This unique pilot program has the goal of answering the following question for ANY prospective student: “Are there students like me at Feinberg?” With open access to FSM students who possess a tremendous diversity of backgrounds, identities, pathways to medicine, personal interests, career goals, talents, activities, and beliefs, our goal is to provide personally tailored, robust information about Feinberg to prospective students.
How prospective students should use the program
- Browse through the student profiles to identify students from whom you’d like to learn more.
- Select the preferred method of contact (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) from the links provided at the top of each profile.
- Contact the Student LIFE Ambassador using any of the available media, or subscribe to the Twitter feed(s).
- Ask the Ambassador questions about her/his experience to learn more.
- Contact as many Ambassadors as you like to answer questions about specific areas of interest.
How Student LIFE Ambassadors respond
- Using the medium through which you’ve contacted them, Ambassadors will generally respond to inquiries within 48 hours (unless you are otherwise notified to expect a delay via status updates or automatic email response.)
- Ambassadors using Twitter will typically tweet a few times a day about their daily activities at FSM.
Conversations between Ambassadors and prospective students are entirely separate from the admissions process and will not be monitored. We fully expect the highest level of professionalism from both parties engaging in dialogue and exchange. Unless an unforeseen need arises, conversations will not be shared with school personnel to the extent the law allows.
Please note that Ambassadors have been advised to focus on sharing their experiences. If you have admissions questions or questions of an advising nature, please contact the Office of Student Admissions.
Financial Aid Questions
Ambassadors will not respond to inquiries regarding financial aid or personal finances. Please direct these questions to Cynthia Gonzalez, director of financial aid, firstname.lastname@example.org.