Feinberg Student Volunteer Opportunities
Some of our students enrich their medical school experience by spending their free time in the vibrant neighborhoods of Chicago volunteering in the following clinics:
CHC serves primarily the Hispanic and Polish populations.
The populations treated in these clinics are predominately Indian.
The Chinatown Clinic provides care for the underserved and immigrant population surrounding Chinatown.
Opportunities provided through the Department of Family and Community Medicine:
Heartland Health Center ( PDF)
- Lincoln Square (Chicago)
- Rogers Park (Chicago)
- Senn High School (North Glenwood Avenue)
- Roosevelt High School (West Wilson Avenue)
Heartland Health Outreach ( PDF)
- Lincoln Park (Chicago)
Erie Family Health Center ( PDF)
- West Town (Chicago)
- Humboldt Park (Chicago)
- Helping Hands (North Kedzie Avenue)
- Westside (North Lawndale Avenue)
- Henson (South Avers)
- Lake Street Family Health Center (Oak Park)
- Austin Family Health Center (North Mason Avenue)
- Salud Family Health Center (West Fullerton Avenue)
- West Town Health Center
- South Family Health Center (West Roosevelt Road)
"Clinic helps me remember why I want to be a physician week in and week out. It's great because not only are you helping people, but you are helping people who normally would never get the health care they need and deserve."
- Meredith Hirschfeld